Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday- One Pink Line by Dina Silver

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly Bookish Meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do the following:

*Grab your current read

*Open up to a random page

*Share 2 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page

*Be careful not to include spoilers!

*Share the title & author so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser comes from the book One Pink Line, by Dina Silver. I started this book yesterday and am really enjoying it so far!  Look for my review of One Pink Line in the near future!



Three years of college passed amost as quickly as people had told me they would.  Every adult I've ever know has always bored me with tales of years flying by and what seemed like empty threats of my youth slipping away from me.

pg 81, One Pink Line by Dina Silver

9 comments:

  1. That teaser is so true. Let me know how the book is.
    Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this one...great cover, too!

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser...I absolutely hated those conversations about time passing and the a million and one questions about my future after college. Very relatable.

    Here's mine:
    http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser. The days do seem to go by faster every year. :-\ My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following me :) Love your blog!

    www.theworldrevolvesaroundbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I totally know where the narrator is coming from xD

    Here are my teaser(s) for this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant teaser :).
    Here's mine: http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html
    X

    ReplyDelete